Holding Back The Furies

Welcome to my blog.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Working It!

Tonight will be my third day in a row getting some nice exercise. Monday saw me in the gym with my awesome workout buddy, Emily. We average an hour and a half to two hours each time we go. It really flies by so quickly. Then yesterday the girls and I went for a walk with some friends. I was able to rack up about 5 points on that one. That made me happy. Tonight I'll be back in the gym again with Emily. My goal is to do more cardio tonight and less weight lifting. I'd really like to be back down that pound I gained by Saturday. I'm kind of curious how this will work out. I'm taking some steroid medication to get the inflammation calmed down that was caused my a nasty migraine. Since I read these steroids can actually make you retain or even gain weight, it will be interesting to see how Saturday's weigh in goes. Wish me luck! Both for tonight as well as Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment