Holding Back The Furies

Welcome to my blog.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Resolutions

We're 11 days into the New Year and I had no clue what kind of Resolution to make. I think I finally have it figured out.
My New Year's Resolution is to be more sociable with my friends.
I feel like I've become quite a hermit. It's effecting not only me but my kids as well.
What am I hiding from?
Have you seen me lately?
No!
Because I've been hiding away everyday in my apartment.
Just to let you know, I look amazing!
I'm going to be 30 this year and I want to be done with hiding from everyone.
So if you haven't heard from me in a while, expect a call. We're going to get together. We're going to go do something. I don't care if we just go walk laps around the mall. We're going to spend some time together, if you're down for it.

Sincerely,

Rebekah Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment